I’m sitting here watching a re-run of “Will and Grace” and missing the good ole days of “Must See T.V.” How random is that?
Ok, so here’s the rest of my randomness for today.
*I’m getting a little bored with the running. I still want to do it but sometimes I am running (since I can run for 20 minutes straight now!) and I’m like “When is this going to be over?” So, some tips on how to keep going without getting bored are appreciated. Thanks.
* I can’t believe that Debra Messing is wearing a blouse in this episode with no bra and totally showing her little ones to the whole world.
* The B Man has been whining SO much lately that I almost can’t take it. Any tips on how to cease the whining before I have to do TONS of “wining” would be GREATLY appreciated.
*Little G ate his own ice cream cone pretty much by himself today. I am too lazy to get up and get the pictures off of my camera so I will leave them for another post. Let’s just say it was prophetic that I took his clothes off first.
* Last weekend we celebrated Tim’s Grandfather’s 91st birthday. We are SO lucky to have three of Tim’s grandparents in our lives and the boys lives. We had a lovely visit with Tim’s aunts, uncles and cousins that were visiting for the occasion as well. And the cake was REALLY good.
* I had my first soy milk today and it wasn’t bad. I think it will take a little getting used to and the idea of COMPLETELY avoiding dairy is kind of a hard concept for me right now. (all of this because of that S.B. book that I read and mentioned a couple of times). I mean hello… butter.
* “LOST” was good but it kinda made my head spin. So this whole thing is about time travel? Not sure how I feel about that… hmmmm… What about the polar bears of yore and the black clouds and such?
* I DO NOT like taking the trash out when it’s 30 something degrees out.
* I ordered over 350 prints last week and they are now sitting on my desk along with all the other scrapping that I need to address. What I need is a weekend retreat to get some work done. I think I will look into that. I’ve NEVER been this behind (and no, I’m not whining. Really I’m not…and even if I were, at least you don’t have to actually HEAR it!)
* Please keep praying for my family. There is too much going on right now and we ALL just need it. Thank you in advance.
* Now I’m watching “Frasier” and I miss Roz. And this show makes me want coffee. At 11 o’clock at night.
*Anna left her VERY favorite blanket here today. I can only imagine what bedtime was like at her house tonight. (hope it was okay Lisa!)
* I miss my husband and can’t wait for him to come home Friday.
*I’ve reconnected with my best friend from childhood on Facebook and I hope that she and I can get together soon since she lives just a few minutes from my parents.
*THE Bloggy Giveaways Carnival starts again on Monday, as in THIS Monday, Jan. 26th. I will have a giveway here (or maybe even two) so make sure you get in on the fun! (See button top of left sidebar).
Alright, guess that’s about all for today.