Okay, you probably didn’t and this update is more for my sake than yours but just humor me, k?
5 year old (The B Man)
*Learning to read
* Drawing up a storm, constantly making new pictures with his markers and they are GOOD drawings. Yesterday he blew me away with his rendition of Wall-E.
* Being helpful with the baby
* Coming home from school with stories from the playground.
* Dressing himself in the mornings
* Still loving peanut butter sandwiches and still won’t touch cheese unless it’s on pizza.
* Doing homework
* Asking for allowance so that he can save for his own puppy (yeah, we’ll see about that one!)
2 year old (Little G)
* Still wants to do everything for himself including fill his own drink cup and buckle himself into his carseat (this is why I have to plan to leave like 5 minutes earlier to anywhere than I normally would…)
* Absolutely NO interest in potty training
* Talking like crazy. A couple of the cutest things he says right now are “What you doing guys?” and “Here I are!” I know these are wrong but they’re so cute!
* Loving Sesame Street (especially Elmo of course)
* Eating tons of fruit. And is therefore QUITE regular (sorry if TMI).
* Likes to “read” his books himself
* Kinda hard to get down for naps & at night these days. Constantly asking to be snuggled at bedtime by saying, “Mommy, you snuggle me?” (yes, hard to resist)
3 and 1/2 week old (Baby K)
*Drinking lots of Mommy’s milk
* Sleeping alot
*Pooing and peeing quite a bit too (more TMI…)
*Spending a little more time awake during the day.
*Making many little squeaky and tiny grunty noises.
*Is extremely soft and kissable