So, I vlogged.
A sweet lady that I already “knew” plus a couple more I “met” today on twitter are hosting a great new meme called “VlogTalk” and I thought I’d join in. Peer pressure really is an amazing thing. Even at age 36.
One of the topics, inspired by the fabulous Liz from a belle, a bean and a chicago dog was to vlog about why you don’t vlog. Genius, no?
And now, some notes from me:
(because I like to write too…)
1. I make a lot of faces while I vlog. (duh Elaine, we TOTALLY saw that for ourselves!!)
2. Watching yourself is really strange.
3. I MEAN REALLY STRANGE!!! Now I know why a lot of actors/actresses say they don’t watch themselves a lot.
4. Short vlogs are the best vlogs. 😉
5. Those were WHOLE GRAIN goldfish. We totally eat healthy all the time around here. And no, he did not eat so many that he barely ate his dinner. *cough cough*
6. The baby was fine in her crib while I cooked. I felt some Mommy guilt about it but when I walked in to get her she was all smiles and was playing with her “babies” and “stuffies.” Kinda wish we could have traded places.
7. I can’t STAND Ni Hao Kai Lan. You know, as a show. For my kids to watch.
8. The turkey meatloaf was really good tonight. Maybe I should always vlog while preparing it. Or not.
K, that’s all. Thanks for watching what may be may last vlog.