* Some strangers packed up all our stuff yesterday. But according to my husband, they were nice strangers. The boys and I are staying away from the chaos that is packing up a home and we are currently living with our good friends until our departure on Friday. Our oldest boys are good friends and thankfully they are getting some good quality time in before we leave. They are going to miss each other. Oh and playing Wii bowling together too…
* I bought a HUGE thing of chocolate covered raisins at Costco today. I SO shouldn’t have done that.
*I’m getting my hair done on Wednesday morning before we skip town. I’m leaving my favorite salon behind and I need a Summer cut. My hair has gotten longer than I’ve had it in a while and although I like it (and Tim lurves it!) it’s really WAY to hot for all this hair on me. WAY. TOO. HOT. oh and HUMID too.
* My girlfriend and I went to see “The Proposal” last night. And all I have to say about that is Ryan Reynolds is YUMMY. Yep yep, he is!
* I keep thinking about where all of our furniture and other stuff is going to go in the house in Louisiana. Like ALL the time. I’ve been decorating it in my head since we decided we liked it. That’s just the way I am. My biggest conundrum is the living room. It’s HUGE and could almost be divided into two rooms. I’m looking forward to figuring it out though.
* The baby wakes up at about 11 p.m. every night. In my body. Maybe she’s going to be a night owl like her mother. Great.
* Speaking of the baby and pregnancy, as of today I’m down to double digits on my little counter on the sidebar. 99 days until baby is due. Woah.
* I’m kinda looking forward to the drive to Louisiana on Friday. What’s wrong with me? Maybe it’s the fact that it means I’m closer to getting to our new place and getting my life back to some sort of normalcy. Oh and my MIL is riding with me and the boys and she’s fun to talk to and in this case, a life saver, so it’s all good!
That’s all I got.