My friend Becky over at Boys Rule My Life has tagged me for the 7 Things Meme. She and I have
whined talked a little about the fact that our sons ADORE Thomas (the train that is). In other words, she feels my pain and therefore we are bonded for life.
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, so here goes some random weirdness…
1. I loved to water ski as a kid. It took me a while to get the hang of it but once I did I thought it was SO. MUCH. FUN. I wish I had the ability to water ski now. But I don’t have a boat or skis and have you seen my thighs lately? You haven’t? Well that’s good.
2. I separate my silverware by putting the forks together, the knives together, and the spoons together in their respective compartment in the dishwasher so when I take them out I can just grab the whole set to put in the drawer. Does anyone else do this? I have had a couple of friends lately who thought this was weird. I personally think it’s efficient.
3. I had a perm once that lasted for almost 2 years. It finally had to basically be cut out of my hair. Now THAT is random.
4. I am pretty good at mental math. I have this thing about rounding to tens and it helps me do things quickly in my head. Even my CPA smarty husband has been pretty impressed by my abilities. Now Algebra… forget it.
5. I brushed up against Oscar de la Renta after a fashion show in NYC while there on a college trip. I was so excited to even be in the same room with fashion greatness.
6. I love to look at houses. I would be a realtor if I just got to look at houses all day and didn’t have to actually sell any and work on the weekends, etc, etc.
7. I have three older brothers who all shared a room growing up. On one wall of their room were two shelves of collected beer cans. Some of them were really cool actually. The funniest part though was the fact that while sitting in my parent’s living room one day, they all came crashing down. My mother DID NOT put them back up. I am pretty sure she loosened some of the screws. I mean do you blame her?
There you go, seven random tidbits. Riveting, I know.
As far as the tagging goes, I will throw this out to these gals and if you want to do this great, if not, no big deal. Some of you may have already done it too… this seems to be a pretty common one.