I was tagged by both Amy at Permission to Peruse and Lisa at Growin’ Up Mo (a while ago, sorry girls…) for the good ole 7 Random Things Meme. And, since I got nothin’ else today I figured I could thank these ladies for tagging me and giving me something to blog about during my continuation of NaBloPoMo. (is November over yet?)
1. I have to clean up as I cook and get rid of trash or recyclable containers, put spices away and things back in the pantry. But I don’t lay it all out to begin with, I just get it as I need it. And if Tim is cooking, I follow around after him and throw stuff out. Because guess what – he doesn’t have the same philosophy.
2. I am a magazine junkie. I know I’ve mentioned this before, but I think I may really have a problem. When I get a new one first I have to just flip through the whole thing then I go back later and read whatever interests me.
3. I think I had my first pedicure when I was like 26 or 27. And now? I can probably count on 1 hand how many times since then I have done my own toes. I love a good pedi. Plus, it’s the only time I can catch up on my celebrity gossip since I don’t actually get any of THOSE magazines.
4. If I didn’t have to worry about calories, I could eat some type of cheesecake every day. That stuff is GOOD. Y’all saw my recipe right? Yeah, using T-Day as an excuse to have some. Don’t judge me.
5. Both times I was pregnant I couldn’t stand grilled chicken breast. Just the thought of it made me ill. Not pregnant, I’m fine with it.
6. I buy clothes pretty randomly. I don’t really think about what something is going to go with, I just buy it because I like it and figure it out once I get home. That’s probably why my closet needs to be cleaned out again.
7. I have the terrible habit of asking questions and then not listening for the answers. But my husband still loves me (he’s saint-like for this.) Sorry if I didn’t listen to your answer recently. I’m working on this, really I am…
So there’s some “random” for you.
I’m off to starve myself in preparation for Thursday… ; )