This post is REALLY random. And there’s random pics of my kids mixed in, just for the heck of it.
* Do you ever wonder how people come up with or invent things? Like who figured out that a little piece of paper with sticky stuff on the back would be like one of the best ideas ever? And as an aside, don’t you love it in “Romy & Michele’s High School Reunion” when Michele claims to have invented Post It Notes herself? Good times. I would also like to file this random tid-bit under “Why didn’t I think of that?” Because I would have SO many uses for all that money.
*As is The 30 Day Shred. Every day I’m like, “Ah, I could just skip ONE day.” But I don’t because I actually LIKE the feeling I get after doing it AND I’m accountable to my Shred friends at Shrinking Jeans. Plus?! I can already feel changes. Thanks to all of you who support me in this endeavor. However, on the “I can still love myself no matter how I look” front, here’s a blog I found the other day that cracks me up. And she’s serious Y’all. Love it.
* I’ve made a “New Year’s Resolultion” on March 6th. To make our bed more often. Hey, it’s close to Chinese New Year, right?
Make Sure you Read This ONE
* So the other night I laid down to go to bed and I was like “What smells like pee?” I felt down by my leg and found a remote control (bed was NOT made that day, this was before the resolution was made) and then I moved a little and still felt something. By my OTHER leg was a baby diaper that had been taken off of the baby before I took her to the shower with Daddy. I had forgotten to fold it up and throw it out. And you know what? That’s what smelled like pee. This is a first y’all. I laid down on a pee-peed baby diaper.
*I hardly watch t.v. anymore. I’ve pretty much given up on American Idol because from what I’ve seen they just aren’t very good this year and honestly, I don’t like Ellen on there. She needs to stick to he own gig – her show and comedy. And I’m mostly just DONE with reality t.v. It’s really SO awful and I don’t think there’s really anything “real” about it these days. I also have several other shows on the DVR that I’m just not that jazzed about watching. I do LOVE Modern Family and watch that every week (usually whenever I want from the DVR).
*Turns out when you give up chocolate anything lemon or strawberry sounds good for dessert. Just FYI. Caramel too.
* Tim turned on “Dirty Dancing” the other day. Have you ever noticed that “Baby” runs alot in that movie? Maybe that’s how she kept so fit. And yes, Tim turned it on, not me. Oh and it made us miss Patrick Swayze and being 12 (the age I was when the movie came out). Both tragic loses.
* My two boys are playing quietly right now as I type this. Proof that there is a God and that he also hears and answers our prayers.
* The baby is almost sitting up already. She still takes a face plant every now and again and I can’t be far away when she is in that position, but she’s almost there. I can’t believe it really. And she’s already in size 3 diapers. She’ll be asking for the keys any minute now. Oh and she LOVES her brothers. She loves to watch them play and smiles HUGELY when they come up to her. It’s SO sweet.
* The B Man decided he wants a Transformer party for his birthday this year. We’ve finally graduated from varmints. Thank. God.
K, that’s all for now. Happy Monday.
P.S. only 27 days until Easter. Also known as “Chocolate Day” around here. The countdown has begun.