So the new counter, sink and faucet (forgot to mention that last one yesterday) look great. I can’t wait until they do the backsplash tomorrow. I mean the dream of making over this kitchen has gone on a long time my friends.
Tim also re-painted his office today so after moving everything out of there and a lot of stuff out of the kitchen, it kind of feels like my whole house is in disarray. Can I just say that I hate that? Having things out of place? I mean it really bugs me. I kind of feel like Monica from “Friends” when it comes to stuff like that (remember how A.R. she was?). I mean, don’t worry, I will probably be able to sleep tonight but not without some twitching, because of the fact that SO MANY things are just NOT in their proper place. Wierd, I know…
I was tagged by KC for a little meme about some random things about me. It’s just three this time. S0, here goes…
The rules are:
1. Post three random things about yourself.
2. In your post, link to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag at least five other bloggers. Let them know you’ve tagged them by commenting on their blog with an invite to participate
1. I never seem to have postage when I need it. I don’t mail a lot of stuff anymore because we pay our bills on line and of course letter writing has gone the way of the Dodo (what a shame…) but I do have the occasional piece of snail mail to send. Can you still buy stamps at the grocery store? Maybe that’s what I need to do. Does anyone else have this problem?
2. I REALLY want to go to the Czech Republic. My ancestry is Czech and my mother has distant relatives there and she and my father have visited twice. I would love to travel to several places in Europe but right now Prague would probably be tops on my list.
3. I have worn the same pair of earrings for several years now. Yes, I have taken them off at times to wear others and to clean them but the diamond studs that Tim gave me for our 2nd anniversary (total suprise!!) have graced my ears pretty much ever since.
There you go, some randomness for you.
Oh and Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry wrote a great post yesterday about commenting. Check it out. The moral of her story? Don’t lurk, comment – it’s how us bloggers get paid! Now go read the whole thing and don’t forget to comment!
P.S. My next post is my 200th!! Is that crazy or what?