Steph at The Daily Grind tagged me for the “Crazy 8’s” Meme, so here goes!
Eight Things I Have a Passion For:
- Chocolate in pretty much any form.
- My family & friends
- Home decor
- Photographs/Scrapbooking/Memory making
- Music and Singing
- The ocean/beach
Eight Things I Would Like to do Before I Die:
- Travel to several places in Europe
- Live in a house with a bigger kitchen and bigger closets
- Publish an article in a magazine
- Wear a designer evening gown
- See my grandchildren grow up
- Perform in a large, professional choir again
- Celebrate my 50th anniversary with my husband (and 60th, and 70th…)
- Complete this long-a** meme! : )
Eight Things I Say A Lot:
- Why is your brother crying?
- I love you.
- I’m blogging. (in response to “what are you doing?”)
- Are you kidding me?
- What’s for dessert?
Books Magazines I Have Read Lately:
(I don’t read that many books…)
- Real Simple
- Better Homes & Gardens
- My Big Backyard (kids mag)
- Catholic Digest
Eight Movies I Have Seen Eight Times:
- Shawshank Redemption
- Return to Me
- Good Will Hunting
- Pretty Woman
- Steel Magnolias
- The Jerk
Eight People I Invite to do this Meme: (these are the first 8 people who commented on my last post.)
- The Angel Forever
- Tranny Head
- iheartchocolate (me too, by the way)
Whew! That was a long one, but fun!
In other news… the boys and I are heading to Austin tomorrow to hang out for a few days with family and do some fun summer stuff while Tim hits “Sin City” for a little down time with some of his co-workers.
If I get to it, tomorrow I may set up an auto-post for Monday (since the internet at my folks house is still back in the dark ages…) but if not I will “see” y’all middle of next week. I will miss you dearly oh internet friends!
I leave you with this… : )