Ten things I loved about Mother’s Day 2013:
1. Breakfast in bed. Oh yeah! A cinnamon sugar donut (homemade by the hubby), eggs, bacon and coffee. That’s right girls, be jealous.
2. HGTV while eating breakfast in bed. And boys bringing me pressies they made at school, WHILE still in bed.
3. Church with my whole family, sitting together (this rarely happens because I usually sing in the choir and K goes to the childcare).
4. Picnic at Jungle Gardens planned and prepared by my hubby.
5. Photo session with my kiddies! (thanks Tim!)
6. Taking photographs myself.
7. Beautiful, gorgeous weather! (as you can see above)
9. Talking to my Mom on the phone.
10. Didn’t have to cook dinner either…
Stellar day, for sure! 🙂