I complain about the laundry a lot. Sometimes in my head. Sometimes out loud. Sometimes on twitter. Okay fine. A LOT on twitter. Yesterday I tweeted that it was staging a coup (it takes over one and half of my sofas every Monday.)
But as I was folding I started thinking…
I’m so extremely blessed to have 4 wonderful, beautiful people in my life to do laundry FOR.
Here are the instructions:
1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.
2. List 10 Things that make you HAPPY! 😀
3. Try to do at least one of them today.
4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
I have more than 1o on any given day, but here are the first ones that came to mind.
1. Rain on Monday that cancels soccer practice on Tuesday. 🙂
2. How cute my baby girl looks with bows and flowers in her hair. 😀
3. Kissing my sweet children and dear husband’s faces. 😀
4. Clean sheets 🙂
5. A delicious cupcake 😀
6. Hubby’s Saturday breakfasts. 🙂
7. The beach vacation we are taking in June. 😀
8. Laundry being done and put away (I had to get it in there…) 🙂
9. Date Nights. 😀
10. When my children listen. 😀
And, I’m passing the Happiness on to these sweet blog friends…
Nicole (As Many As Were Given)
Emily (DesignHER Momma)
Susan (Warm Chocolate Milk)
Chelle (The Winey Mommy)
Kat (Seeking Sanity)
Vanessa (Strictly Speaking)
Jenny (Irish By Marriage)
Mendie(The Little Ladybug That Could)
Liz (Loving Mom 2 Boys)
Maria (Bored Mommy)
Enjoy all THE HAPPY ladies! 😀