Last week Em at Life, Liberty and Pursuit was givin’ out letters in which you make a list of 10 of your favorite things that begin with that particular character.
I managed to come up with 10 pretty quickly
in relation to the beginning of time.
2. Duvets – I LOVE my duvet. When I was growing up we always had “comforters” but while working in the home decor industry I was introduced to the duvet. SO. MUCH. BETTER.
3. Deer Valley, Utah – this is where Tim and I spent our honeymoon in the beautiful home owned by his aunt and uncle. It’s SO beautiful there and of course every time I think of it I have wonderful memories of the week after we were married. And then it reminds me yet again how much I love my man.
5. Dessert – Another given. I wish I could eat dessert after every meal, even breakfast. And you know, The B Man said the same thing to me the other day. Like mother, like son. Thankfully I have SOME restraint and therefore don’t weigh 500 pounds after giving in to that temptation EVERY. TIME.
6. Dad – My father is one of my favorite people EVER. He’s wise and funny and has always been there for me. I could talk about him for the rest of this post and many more. But just know that I love him and feel so lucky to have the relationship with him that I do!
7. dictionary.com – A lifesaver for any writer, blogger or well… anyone who uses words. I actually don’t know how to spell everything (please folks, hide your suprise a little better mkay?) or even the EXACT meaning of all the words I want to use, but it does!! Wahoo!!!
8. Here is where I just started thinking of words such as dilapidated, dastardly, distinguished, dust, dahlia, devoured (in relation to #1 and #4) OH and devilish. And then #7 came in handy ’cause I had to look up “dastardly” and now it’s my word for the week. Unfortunately… not that many opportunities to use it. Hmph.
9. Dane Cook – This man cracks me up like crazy. OMG, he’s funny!! And I am strangely attracted to him too. Must be the funny…. or possibly something else…