Last week my bloggy pal Angella contacted me about featuring one of the many sites that she contributes to, Daily Grommet. In return, they would have something for one of the lucky readers here…
But before I get to the “meat” of this post about a wonderful site that highlights new and innovative products and their inventors, let me just tell you about Angella really quick. Although it may not be really quick because seriously, I dont’ know when she sleeps.
She’s a mother of three, a great writer, a wonderful photographer and a true lover of life. I read her personal blog Dutch Blitz but she also contributes to several other sites. Not to mention she’s working outside of the home these days. Seriously Angella, when do you sleep??
Anywho, I was very excited when she contacted me about this giveaway and even more so after I discovered what Daily Grommet is all about. Here is a snippet from their site:
“Our story is really simple…because it’s not about us. It’s about finding really fresh products and telling their stories. Those products, and their creators, and the people who love them (the products, that is) are the real heroes at Daily Grommet.
And then the best part is, when we tell the story of a great product (or what we call a Grommet), people all over the world share the story, and help the Grommet get discovered, enjoyed, and dare we say, loved.”
And the best part? They are letting me give away the product they are featuring today (beginning at Noon EST). The Noonie. How cute is this little bundle??
Here are some of the features:
*I’s a peapod-shaped swaddling blanket, made by hand from the most gorgeous fabrics. What a conversation-starter!
*The Noonie™ is a beautiful keepsake item that can be passed on for generations to come.
*Outside fabric is made from 100% cotton. The lining is made with super luxuriously soft white minky.
*Two coordinating fabric buttons allow you to bundle your baby up with ease.
*The Noonie measures 30 inches (length) by 15 inches at it’s widest point.
*Not intended for unsupervised sleeping.
*Designed and created by Alessandra Gutierrez, “Lala”, mother of two very busy boys (7 and 8). When she’s not fighting off evil empires or chasing frogs out of the house, her days are spent perfecting her designs for the little ones of the world. She wanted to create keepsake items that could be passed on for generations to come. She is meticulous in her search for the perfect fabric and obsessed when it comes to softness. Lala also strongly believes it is essential to be environmentally conscious.
*Retail Value: $45
I think this would make a perfect baby gift or if you have a wee one, keep it for your own!
Here are the details for the giveaway:
1. Go visit Daily Grommet and check out their site. Come back here and either give me some feedback about the site OR tell me three past “Grommets” in a comment (hint: you can do this by clicking on the “shop more grommets” button.) You do not have to do both but must do this step to qualify for the giveaway.
2. You can earn a second entry by tweeting about this giveaway and leaving a second comment with the link to your tweet.
3. This giveaway ends on Tuesday, April 14th at Midnight (CST)
4. U.S. and Canada entries welcome.
5. Winner will be chosen by random.org and notified via email. Please make sure I have a way to reach you by email, either in your comment or through your blog.