I have so much swirling around in my head. I am not sure why. It’s almost like I have all these unfinished thoughts, where I start one and another one cuts it off before it’s even done. And… we are getting low on the Trader Joe’s “oreos” that are so much better than the other ones that are actually called Oreos (oh yeah they are!) And that people, is just TRAGIC.
See. Random thoughts abound.
Time for a list you ask? Ok, you probably didn’t but it’s my blog so Ha! (can y’all tell I’ve spent too much time around toddlers lately?)
* Here are a couple of things I wrote down that The B Man said recently.
(overheard him saying this to Anna in the car one day) “Superman is good. He saves people and gets cats out of trees.” And of course she responded, “I know!”
“Mommy, do you know what Jesus would say to the ghosts? He would tell them to be nice.” Good to know.
* Our 9th wedding anniversary is this Thursday. Can someone please tell me where exactly did NINE whole years go? Dang.
* IKEA wine glasses that are like $2.99 each have become “disposable” around here. I break one a week. At least. And usually just while washing them. Let me know if you have a good recommendation for inexpensive but less breakable wine glasses (my supply is frighteningly low).
* THANK GOD election day is today. I can’t take it anymore.
* Now that Halloween is over it’s time to move on to Thanksgiving. I for one cannot wait for pie. With REAL whipped cream. Yummmmm….
* The running is going well. I will do my last run of week 3 tomorrow and then things get harder. We’ll see how it goes. But I feel pretty determined. Words of encouragment always appreciated. : )
* I would really like to get a jump on my Christmas shopping this year. I’ve already bought the boys’ big gift but that’s it so far. (P.S. I say this EVERY year to myself and have yet to do it…I think I actually enjoy the hustle and bustle…)
* Little G is Mr. Clutzy McClutzster lately. He hurt his nose by falling in our den the day before I left on the girls trip. Last week he busted his lip on an ottoman and then today the nose again while horsing around with Anna. Please don’t call CPS. I promise it’s just his father’s “clutzy” gene coming through. K?
* Can someone please invent a laundry robot? Pretty Please?!?! I could really use one of those.
* I am SO behind on archiving my photos, printing my photos, scrapbooking my photos. I think the digital age may be my downfall. Who knew?
There. I feel somewhat better now. At least until tomorrow when more thoughts come……………………..