I have family photos of my kids, our wedding, our extended family sprinkled all over the house. I love to frame and display photos almost as much as I love to take them (okay, maybe as much or more…). These photos bring smiles to my face as I walk down the hallway to deliver laundry to the kid’s bedrooms or as I lay down at night and see my favorite photo, on my nightstand, from our wedding.
Photos simply make me happy.
So when a friend of mine let me know about a company he’s with that does photos on canvas AND asked if I’d like to do a review and giveaway on my blog for one of their pieces, of course I jumped at the chance!
And then? I cried when I opened the box with my canvas in it. CRIED, y’all.
After the easiest process ever on their site and some fast service, the beauty of this landed by my front door.
I mean, if there was a house fire, I’m pretty sure I’d grab this RIGHT after the kids. 😉
This was the photo that was on our Christmas card and one of my VERY favorites that Christina took back in November. I knew immediately that it would be perfect for a wrapped canvas print.
Canvas Press is based in my home state of Texas and believes customer service is paramount. And, at the top of their website it says “Style Your Treasured Photos into Stunning Canvas Artwork.” and it ain’t lyin’!
Options for the canvas include having different borders, adding text and you can even choose the thickness as well. I chose to have the image continue to wrap around the border and I love it, unframed and all.
And THE BEST NEWS? Canvas Press has generously offered to give away one canvas just like mine (with your choice of photo of course!), valued at over $110!!
The size is 16 X 20 with a 1.5″ thickness.
Don’t you want (at least) one of these beauties somewhere in your home? I know you do!
So, here’s how to enter: (please leave a separate comment for each)
1. Go visit the Canvas Press website and tell me something that you like about their site or products and come back here and leave it in a comment. You can also tell me what photo you would use if you win, if you want to share, I’d love to know! 🙂
2. Follow Canvas Press on Twitter and tweet this: Check out the fabulous giveaway for a photo canvas from @CanvasPress hosted by @elainea – Enter to win here: http://bit.ly/hqDnHk
Leave another comment telling me you did so.
3. “Like” Canvas Press on Facebook and come back here and tell me you did that too.
4. Follow my blog (or if you already do, say you do) on Google Friend Connect over there on the right and let me know you do.
5. “Like” The Miss Elaine-ous Life on Facebook and then tell me you did.
That’s a total of FIVE possible entries!
Also, PLEASE make sure I have a way to get in touch with you should you win.
This giveaway starts today and entries will be accepted through next Tuesday, February 15th until 11:59 p.m. CST. After that a winner will be chosen via Radom.org. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents only.
Lastly (but not least!), Canvas Press is also offering all of you 10% off of any order now until the end of JULY! Just enter “misselaine10off” at checkout!
So, happy entering and Good Luck! Both with winning, and if you do, with choosing a photo! It’s tough (in a good way of course…).
*Canvas Press sent me a 16×20 canvas free of charge for review. No other compensation was given for this post and all opinions are my own. Canvas Press is generously offering another 16×20 canvas free of charge to one of my readers.