Hey there, welcome to my post for the latest and greatest version of Bloggy Giveaways! I’m so glad that you’ve stopped by, whether you’re a “regular” around here or even if it’s your first visit! This is my fourth time (I think!) to participate in this fun carnival and I know what a frenzy it is! : ) So let’s get to it, shall we?
I’m SO excited to be hosting a giveaway for Good for the Kids! I ordered several Christmas gifts from their site this last holiday season and we have loved them all. My neice was so excited about the stamp set that we gave her on Christmas Eve and The B Man LOVES his Melissa & Doug cutting bread. They have wonderful arts and crafts products, toys, puzzles and more!
They have generously offered to give away the following:
This doodle pad which is a great size, and can be used with pencils, paints, markers, chalk, crayons. You name it! But that’s not all…
Also these FANTASTIC crayons! A set of 24 and… my FAVORITE part? They are triangular so they don’t roll off the table! WAHOO! Brilliant!
Oh and there’s more! They’re are including a $25.00 gift certificate to their site so you can buy something else for a darling child in you life!
Here are the guidelines for this giveaway:
1. This giveaway will run from Monday, January 26th until midnight (CST) on Friday, January 30th. A winner will be selected via Random.org and announced on Saturday, the 31st.
2. To enter you must visit the Good for the Kids site and choose a favorite item from the “PLAY” category that you might choose if you won the gift certificate then leave a comment with the name of that item. If your comment does NOT include the name of an item it will NOT be considered for the giveaway. Sorry, but no “enter me”s…
3. You can enter once a day, for all five days of the giveaway. If you would like an second entry right away, follow my blog and leave that info in the SAME comment (if you already do, let me know that too!). And, if you would like a third entry grab my button and put it on your blog (top left sidebar) and let me know in the SAME comment. Please, only leave ONE comment per day.
4. This giveaway is open to both U.S. and international entrants as well as blogger and non-bloggers alike.
5. PLEASE make sure I have a way to get in touch with you if you win. Leave your email if you don’t have a blog where I can find you, etc. If I cannot contact you, you cannot win, even if you’re randomly chosen.
So there it is! Have fun and much luck with all the giveaways this week. I am off to enter some myself!