My youngest, Little G, is now 3/4 of a year old (as of Friday) and I know I say it when each month-a-versary comes along, but can I just repeat myself again and say, where doth though time goest? (Sorry, just trying to spice it up a little with some Shakesperean speak).
- EAT & DRINK (as in finger food or Mommy’s milk)
- Get into stuff (particularly anything gadget-like – proof that he is his father’s son…)
- Pull Up on ANYTHING he can (sometimes resulting in a loss of balance and thus a little “bonk” on the noggin or some other part of the body…ouch!)
- Babbling and blowing bubbles
- Bathing/Showering (LOVES the shower with Daddy!)
- Following Big Brother around the house by crawling
- Listening to Daddy make funny noises and laughing at him
- Searching on the floor for more things to eat (yick!)
- Playing with his toys, board books and brother’s toys (not the best idea…)
And here are a few shots of the little man, even pretending to eat! And another hanging out in the laundry basket with his brother. Actually, Daddy was pulling them around the house in the basket, which The B Man loves and Little G is not too sure about yet.
So there you have it. In just 3 short months this child will be celebrating his 1st birthday. Excuse me while I go weep a little…