- They start on the kitchen floor this morning, meaning they have to demo the old first. This is the worst part. Dust everywhere and the boys and I have to vacate the house. We will be hangin' at my MIL's if your lookin' for us.
- Has anyone noticed that my text is a little wider on the blog? I have only Split Decisionz to thank for this. I emailed her a question on how to do it and she was very quick with a response and put the answer on her blog. If you need help with your blog, I highly recommend asking her.
- Little G is on Ebay (as is the back of my head). My friend Karrie started an Ebay store for her darling blankets and burp cloths and used Little G and another little girl as models. Go check it out if you get a chance and if you need some of these items, she has cute stuff and great prices!
- I am sickly again. Terrible congestion, a never-gonna-go-away headache and slight body aches. Can someone have the flu twice in 2 months? Please say no.
- I am SO tired of plastic Easter eggs. They are constantly on the floor in my den. Someone please make them go away.
- If you need another blog to read (like a hole in your head, right?) I think some of you might enjoy my husband's cousin Susan's blog. It's about her endeavor to try a new vegetable every week as she used to not eat them AT ALL. She's a great writer and it's fun to follow her veggie journey.
- Tim and I had a nice dinner out Saturday night for my birthday, sans kiddos. We went to a restaurant in Fort Worth that we had never been to before. It was really good. Not to mention there was adult conversation with my favorite man. Evenings like this help me to remember why I married him. He's so wonderful.
That's all for now. Oh except, my little pay it forward giveaway ends tonight. You can leave a new or additional comment here. I have loved reading everyone's feelings about motherhood. I wish everyone could win, but of course I ain't made of money. I will post the winner tomorrow morning.